GROVES RV PARK is centrally located between Port Arthur, Port Neches, Nederland, Bridge City, and Orange. We are just minutes away from the area’s major industrial and chemical plants, as well as local attractions. We are on the edge of the city limits of Groves, just outside of Port Arthur. Our park is right off of Highway 87, also known as Gulfway Drive. Please click on the map below for more details.
• Over 90 sites, including pull-throughs, each with full hook-ups
• All paved sites and adjacent parking spots, as well as access roads
• FREE WiFi
• FREE DirecTV satellite television
• ADA restroom/shower facilities: spacious, climate-controlled
• On-site laundromat: state-of-the-art, professional-grade, climate-controlled
Here is a map of our location. Click below to find directions to our park.
Check out our Rates and make Reservations Online.
A list of area attractions for you to enjoy while you’re in town.
GROVES RV PARK is conveniently located only 5 to 10 minutes from most area refineries, including:
We are also only 30 minutes away from Beaumont, Texas, and about 45 minutes from Sulphur, Lousiana.